Pay attention to signs of IBS, expert advises

People should pay attention to regularly occurring or excessive abdominal discomfort and talk to a physician, says John Potomski Jr., medical director of Osler Geriatrics. He says while there is no specific test for irritable bowel syndrome, but there are ways to reduce symptoms, such as through diet and exercise. Florida Today (Melbourne) (tiered subscription model) (4/11)

Full Story